The packaging diagnosis is a useful tool for the prevention of packaging waste and therefore reduces your company’s environmental impact.
We offer business-oriented packaging diagnostics in collaboration with the Belgian Packaging Institute, MPR&S and Celabor, Valipac and Fost Plus by helping companies to prevent packaging waste and to reduce the environmental impact of the product / packaging combination through quick-win proposals.
Why request a packaging diagnosis for your company?
Our packaging diagnoses:
- are business-oriented, tailored to the customer;
- are “no strings attached”. Our customers decide for themselves if and when they want to implement our recommendations, without the need for feedback. Of course, we remain at your disposal for advice, testing and project work;
- question the packaging process by bringing in a person who is independent of the company, in order to tackle ingrained operations and methods and to propose efficient packaging that contributes to the qualitative preservation, transport, presentation of the products, etc;
- aim to encourage the prevention of packaging waste;
- provide an incentive to reduce the environmental impact of both product and packaging;
- are free for members of Fost Plus and Valipac.