With eco-design or environmentally oriented product development, not only economic, technical and human criteria are taken into account during the design process, but also environmental criteria. The aim is to achieve an optimum between sufficient protection of the packaged product and minimum environmental impact of product and packaging.
MPR&S can help you with:
- brainstorming about a packaging idea or concept;
- elaboration, sketching and analysis of positive and negative points per idea based on our expertise in the field of material properties;
- drawing up of a technical drawing of the new or optimised design;
- design of logos and graphics on the packaging concept;
- realistic 3D presentation of the packaging concept;
- guidance in realising the design in cooperation with companies from our extensive network;
- testing and fine-tuning of the design.